Friday, June 11, 2010

{We Made is OKAY!}

Sorry this isn't the most exciting post, but I wanted to check in to let you know we made it to New York just fine. We got here on the first and I just got Internet this last Monday. Our moving truck decided to be a week late, so it wasn't till Wednesday we started unpacking our stuff. This move has completely drained me. I cannot wait till it's all done with and we are settled completely in. Hopefully in a few days you will see some exciting post and fun pictures we took along the way. But for now I feel way too guilty to be blogging when I still have boxes to unpack and entire house to decorate. We had way more fun then we thought we would and shockingly the drive wasn't all that bad, in fact it was good times!

Cant' wait to tell you all about it!

4 comments:

Adrian and Danell said...

Can't wait to see pictures of your trip and new place! We look forward to learning about Long Island!

Julie said...

Enjoy your new surroundings! What an adventure... :)

Tami said...

What an exciting time! I cannot wait to see pics!!

Mitzi said...

So fun that you are living in NY!!!! I know it may seem crazy but just enjoy the craziness for a while. Take in as much as you can while you are there. Our museum pass is the Boonshoft Museum pass. The address is: http://www.boonshoftmuseum.org/home
It is the only pass we have found that encompases Zoos and aquariums, children's museums and science museums. Most only include two of those three. There is a list too on their website to tell you which museums they have the reciprocal program with.
http://www.boonshoftmuseum.org/membership/reciprocity
Oh, you have to buy the $100 one to get the reciprocity to all 3. Good Luck!