Monday, June 21, 2010

{We Tried}- Vancouver Trip

While in Vancouver after church we decided to try to get some family pictures out on the green belt. We were looking for this one particular bridge that Jon and I saw on our run, but we failed to find it when we were in cars. We would drive and stop and I would run in the green belt to see if it looked familiar or if I could see the bridge, but nope never found it. So we wasted the entire evening trying to find it, so I gave up and we took pictures here. Still cute, but none really turned out. This is our best shot.




ONce the kids were on there own they did a great job posing. How come they can't do that for the family pictures?





6 comments:

Adrian and Danell said...

Cute little family!

Brett said...

Very pretty place.

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Such a cute little family.

The Behunin Family Story said...

What a pretty place. your girls are sure cute.

Season and Isabella said...

Those pictures are lovely- They turned out great!

Mandi Roth said...

Cute family pictures.