Monday, June 28, 2010

{2nd Stop} Salt Lake City, UT


We then headed up to my sister Tanya's House. She was so cute and begged me to come up when she couldn't make it down to Saint George to say goodbye. She bribed me by paying our gas up there too. We arrived at her house late in the evening. Alix was so excited cause she loves Kendra. Kendra is a year older and when we lived in Utah when Alix was born till almost three. The only thing she ever wanted to be is the same age as Kendra. She never understood why she couldn't get the same age. On her birthday she was excited, because she was the same age as Kendra, until Kendra turned a year older the next month and she would cry! She just loves Kendra. Tanyas new baby is Peyton and I can't believe we never got any pictures while we were there. I still think I was in relax mode. There BRAND NEW Theatre Room got me even more relaxed staying there. This stadium seating and holy cow the surround sound literally shakes the room with the biggest flat screen mounted inside the walls it was awesome. They also finished their basement which is so nice and my brother-in-law Jared did it all with his assistant my sister Tanya. They did such a wonderful job. Seriously my accomplishment in lives are looking very minimal and small compare to my sisters. They all are so wonderful.

But lets talk about Tanya. Tanya is my sister who would wake me up in the morning cause she would forget we are on a different time zone. She then would call me back an hour later and it would kill her. She calls me ALL the time, nearly daily and even though she can call me at the most inconvenient time I still love her calls. It's nice to know someone is thinking of me ALL THE TIME! That's Tanya she is always checking up on everyone. She loves everyone that is one of her gifts I believe to love everyone. She can always make you feel so much better if you are having a good time and she rarely ever gets offended. She always brushes things off and that to me is a virtue.

I love you Tanya and I miss you already.
Please never stop calling.

1 comment:

The Behunin Family Story said...

I think you now need to call Tanya when you get up!