Saturday, November 27, 2010

{Another Great Stop in Palmyra}

THE SACRED GROVE

With Jon's dad with us we had to stop again in Palmyra. I was excited cause the trees were beautiful with the fall leaves. The Sacred Grove was beautiful. We were the only ones there too. I would say it was nice and quiet but my kids were excited to stretched there legs. It was beautiful Jon took the older two kids up the trail while we stayed in the main area watching Addison be as cute as ever playing in the leaves.




Oupa & Emberlynn








THE HILL CUMORAH

We visited the Visitors Center then took the walk up to the Monument on the Hill Cumorah. Jon let the girls roll down the steep long Hill. They had a blast and I realized I need to relax more, even though I did it all the time as a kid. I think the thought of it for me know made me want to puke. 




This next picture was the road to drive up to the Monument. It was gorgeous. I was born in October and the fall is very therapeutic for me.


2 comments:

Colette said...

That looks amazing. We have ventured upstate yet, but now I can't wait!

Brett said...

Embey is starting to look like Addi.