Monday, January 24, 2011

{All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth}

We were able to sing that song this Christmas for Alix after she lost her 2nd Front tooth. 


Every time Alix looses a tooth Jon and her make a small envelope for her tooth. We laughed when she drew this picture. It's me mom pulling out the tooth and screaming with excitement. Don't you love the graphics too!


I post another picture when I find it. But she lost her 2 front teeth in the month of November. Here is the picture of the first one she lost.

3 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

That has got to be one of my favorite stages. When my kids have no teeth. you look too cute Alix!

Julie said...

So cute!

Adrian and Danell said...

So cute! Love you Alix! Call says-oh I remember here that's my cousin Alix (that makes me so sad that he has to say I remember... it has been forever since we have seen you! we miss you!