What a HUNK...
so cute she is...
Addison was loving posing everywhere we went hence tons are her.
I love these two sisters!
Love!
Alix took this one for us!
MB and Mason getting their carousal ticket
Mason loves it and wont give up his ticket!
One Pier. We enjoyed some yummy Brooklyn IceCream Factory ice-cream. So yummy!
I told Jon we need to make one for the Dell family sense we come here so often and lock it on.
We walked more piers and was able to see the Statue of Liberty in the far distance!
DUMBO IS BECOMING ALL NEW here is a water feature that is NEW. PRetty cool I would say!
Who would of thought you would see this much green in Brooklyn. It's a small space but it's there folks! They had a movie on the Lawn that night that was so awesome. Don't ask me where the photo is I thought I took it. As you watch the movie you can see in the Lower Manhattan. What a beautiful view.
Kayaking here too!But we didn't do it, but it would of been awesome.
Love this art feature too. SO AWESOME!
Mason taking his stroll.
ONE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE shots I took in the day! Love this!
We stayed into the night and loved this view. We LOVED IT. HOLY COW we loved it. BREATHTAKING!
What a fabulous day!
1 comment:
I love all the cute pictures. I cannot wait to see those cute kids. Also I am so excited to see the sky line. What cool pictures. I love the red, white and blue building.
Post a Comment