4th of July!
We had the Hunters over to celebrate. We had so much fun having them here all day just playing in the backyard and eating all day!
We made stars out of flour with a stencil on each stone! We loved this idea I found on Family Fun but they did it on the grass!
We found a friendly butterfly maybe a monarch. gorgeous
We looked a little ghetto with no table cloth and our shade tent but we felt cool. We also had the Senior Missionaries jump and and say Hello too!
I love my boy Mason he's just down right adorable. I think I give him over a hundred kisses EVERYDAY. {I wish I was kidding, but I don't think I am}
Here's are cute fountain that is so awesome. The Landlords installed it just for us and the kids put their hand prints in them. I don't know where that photo is humm. I just find it.
Water balloons!
Next traditional pop cycles outside. They love our NEW BACKYARD! So do I. So do I!
The next day I gave haircuts!
I have such pretty girls and I love their new haircuts. Everyone was pretty happy!
A week later our NEW village had fireworks. We walked over with the JOnes's. They bought my kids glow sticks neckalaces, wands, cotton candy, popcycles, popcorn, ice-cream. Addison was so overwhelmed she whispered in my hear saying, "MOM IM NOT USED TO ALL THIS PURCHASING" I laughed so hard. I couldn't believe it myself. David would just keep leaving the group and coming back with more stuff.
I missed my favorite photo op and that was when MB was watching the fireworks in this stroller. We seriously were so close and yards from where they were lighting the fireworks up. IT WAS SO LOUD. MB loved it and then passed out cold. I told Nancy and David that she was passed out and David said, "that or she's in a diabetic comma!" I LAUGHED ALL THE WAY HOME WITH THAT JOKE! The funnier thing was I had to check and make sure she was okay...LOL... she did however consume the most sugar she ever had in one night!
We had so much fun hanging out. I love Nancy and David so much. They are so loving and thoughtful.
1 comment:
What a fun celebration. But I do have a problem you credit family fun for the flour stars but not you big sis for the yummy food! What the heck?
Post a Comment