Sunday, August 4, 2013

{Summer Time in Long Beach}

I love this shot of Addison. She just fell face first in the sand and I will always remember thanks to this photo that she came up laughing rather than crying. I love her and her good attitude. What a lesson to learn from Addison that when in life as we fall down and stumble on things that we can rise from the dust stronger then we once were to face the next fall. Finding Happiness during the times of Trouble is what Addison did and I hope she makes that her motto in her life. Oh What a life that would be?





We meet Cecilia and her two kids down at Long Beach one time. They were having a festival. The boardwalk completely destroyed during Sandy and just a little part reopened only a week ago.



I always love watching Emberlynn play. She's so fun to watch. Her imagination is in another world and she could be lost all day in her world and I didn't interrupt her at times to come back to ours for meals and family discussions. She's happy and so am I.





If only I can be a mom of little ones forever. They bring so much joy to me.


Here is Cecilia and me. I love her so much. She is such a strong little mama. Her husband is a Firefighter.


Joey her boy as the hots for Alix. I guess he likes the older girls. And MB is in love with her little girl Olivia. Seriously she talks about her everyday and asks to go play with her everyday.



The end of the day we relaxed and ate some popcorn and lemonade as we watched the fireworks. So fun and so nice. They do this every year the week after the 4th of July. It's so nice.






1 comment:

The Behunin Family Story said...

I love the beach photos. Cherish every moment with your little ones. Fun day.