Tuesday, February 18, 2014

{Relaxed by the Ocean}

About 10 minutes from Jon's families house there is a fun park we always have to go to while we are there. You can grab some fish & chips {salmons my favorite}. Relax on the dock, play in the lawn, grab ice-cream, or play at their splash park.
Brendan {Jon's Brother} wanted to hang out with us so we brought him along as we enjoyed the peaceful sounds of the ocean.






I love my wild family. They always seem to be having fun and so excited at times uncontrolable, but someone told me {President Anderson} "it doesn't matter as long as they are happy then I don't have to worry about them.}. It is what keeps me not stress too much when they get out of hand cause I must be doing something right as long as they are happy.


 Little Mason {I don't know why I call him little....He's HUGE}, but he loves his hat. I think it's more because he wants to be like his dad and he knows dad wears one so he should too. Jon was shocked that I bought him a BYU hat rather then a Utes Hat. I told him cause it free advertising for our church and I like that!




 Alix always likes to give a little poise for the camera. I love her.


Such a beautiful day.


 AFterwards we spent lots of precious time playing on the lawn. The kids loved playing Red Rover!









Then we were all beat and had to relax for a long while!









Alix took some great shots of us!






AFter playing we had to grab some ice-cream before we left. What a wonderful day.


1 comment:

The Behunin Family Story said...

What a fun park. I love the cute family pictures!