Aunt Kiki is always showing off. hahaha
So of course everyone else needs to try.
Mason is always stopping and smelling the roses or in this case checking out the bugs.
Still checking things out.
On to sword fighting.
After playing the bayside we headed to the ocean across the street. Such a quiet peaceful day. Another day that I think we can manage to relax by the sand and not get wet, but of course again I was dead wrong. I have been 100% wrong so far.
and play they did.... I love these picutres and looking at Mason face in them. These pictures of them two are priceless.
I told you she gets crazier!
Kristie is playing with fire here acting and telling me she wont get him wet.....
It was really neat to see so many seagulls and all their babies. They were so cute.
Okay they are both soaked now!
So his top comes off.
Then of course he now needs to play in the sand.....of course... what a mess.
So it's now KIKi job to clean him up in the ocean before we head home.
And this day Mason fell in Love!
He just couldn't stop kissing her!
Walking back to the car. That was a few good hours well spent.
1 comment:
That was such a fun day. I wish MB did not have the cast or we really could have partied! Little Mason was so fun! That was such a fun day. I miss those two!
Post a Comment