I can't help but think everyone has memories of themselves playing in the fall leaves. I know it was one of the most magical experiences I had as a child. Something so simple, but something so enhancing to experience has almost endless leaves falling from the air onto your body.
Something so magical happens. I seem to not be able to pinpoint this magic, but maybe all the magic is the ability allow your brain to thinking but start pondering on higher more godlike wonders. Maybe it's moments like these where we exercise ones brain to think a different way and to tap in the heavens of possible revelation. Sometimes revelations comes in the still of the moments when you are focus on one leaf or one thing and then it's when something magical comes.....revelation. The temple does that very thing for me. I completely stop thinking about the worldy things the confusion of world and focus on what really matters. Maybe that's why it's common for myself and others to receive revelation at the temple, while studying the scriptures, or when starring at a leaf falling from the sky.
ALL THINGS ARE SPIRITUAL,
WE JUST HAVE TO FIND HOW.
Perhaps this is the reason why it's important to allow children to play and experience joyful moments in "meaningless play" perhaps there's much more to it then we think, perhaps it's teaching them how to receive revelation and tapping in their sixth sense!
Jon buried the kids with leaves and the older girls found them.
1 comment:
We all need time where we can just play.
Post a Comment