This gorilla was really connecting with us. Little creepy at the same time cause they are so human-like.
We also would stick out our tongue at him and he would stick out his. I have a video of it too.
Mason really loved his Aunt KIKi!
Emberlynn sadly also broke her arm. At church on a Sunday evening while adults were having a Marriage class the kids were playing simon-says. ONe kid told them to stand on the table and another kid had a great idea to push her off. So she fell of the table and broke her arm. But Emberlynn was very forgiving and she is my first break in the family. DOES THAT SURPRISE ANYONE? NOPE
She thought she was a rock-star!









1 comment:
HA HA you are so funny Andrea! The gorillas were amazing. I had a blast at the zoo with MB and Mason. I felt so bad for little MB at with her broken arm, especially at the beach!
Post a Comment