Then we got into our real costumes, cause we love being just about everything that day. Mason decided on the Lion that was way too small but we made it work and his legs look like shorts!
Here's a happy messy lion. I really need to clean his face more.
Then Alix's friend Bekah came over to trick-or-treat with us. Here we do this right when schools out during the day. No kids are doing it at night. Which at first I thought was a weird tradition has become my favorite. The disadvantage to that is the men are working so they don't get to take them :-(. BUT THIS YEAR JON WAS ABLE TO BE HERE, BARELY but he was able.
Here's the party crowd.
Here's me and Christy and yes I had to dress up at a cute witch! Perhaps WICKED inspired me!
Addison wore her Grandmas costume this year. {Jon's mom} Jon's grandma made it for his mom. I think she looks adorable!
And while we are out we of course need to Trick-or-Treat our Lovely Nancy's house. She's only a 10 minute walk if that!
I love this shot with Nancy and Christy they are my two favorite people here on Long Island.
We found this snail on her porch!
I love this shot of Mason too! He has both a snickers bar & a lollipop {a east coast or at least a NY term that I'm finally getting used to saying rather than a sucker. I can't believe how many weird looks I get when I say sucker out here}
Let's just say..... HE'S IN HEAVEN!
Now for the party! Nancy came on over for some chili and other goodies. She brought home some food for David cause he was at work.
Homemade Goodies!
MUMMY HOTDOGS that of course I take a picture of the junky ones I did. hahahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment