Addison turned 7 years old in the end of November and for her Birthday we took her to see the movie Frozen and boy was that a big hit. So we had to buy her some frozen toys.
But the only thing she wanted was a jump rope! and well she got and she was so excited for it!
Grandpa got her some Frozen Make-up she found on amazon so she was so surprised she got it!
I made her a frozen ice-cream grasshopper mint oreo cake. I even got the Mint oreos!!! She and everyone including myself loved it! and yes I'm tooting my own horn.
Happy Birthday Addison!
Some things that I love about you is how much love you have for others. You have taken it on you to care for Mason. Which makes me think you are going to be the best mom ever. YOu are such a big helper.
~I love when you wake up you just get ready and when you get home you get right on your homework.
~There not much I need to tell you what to do.
~I love that your favorite color is still pink but this year you added the color purple to your list.
~I love that you are starting to grow your testimony of the gospel and build your relationship with your Heavenly FAther and Jesus Christ.
~You love church and FHE. You LOVE to always conduct our FHE song too. You are a star in my eyes. You are smart you do so well in school, but you would never brag about it, that's just not you.
~I love that you tell everyone that you are Mommies LIttle Girl.
Happy Birthday Addison and I hope your wish came true cause mine did!
No comments:
Post a Comment