I had Rachel take my pictures a week later. Our pictures are so fun and just like always there's always one kid doing something that makes you say...."Really?" and then when all of the kids are great THAN its mom or dad who messes up the picture! Maybe I really need to learn how to photoshop peoples faces in I tired one time but it wasn't taking more than 1 minutes so I lost my patients :-). So hear are all my hiccup shots but overall they are all so adorable I think even the ones when they are not perfect. We had just woke up Mason to take this shot and we wish we woke him up 20 minutes earlier so he could get out of his I'm tired and still haven't woken up yet.
Alix and Jon poses for me while I was setting up the camera! Alix you make me laugh!
And here is the shot I put on the Christmas Card!
Here one of my other favorites! Mom being crazy trying to get Mason to smile while the girls are thinking probably..."mom your crazy, but I love you"
Mason and mom wasn't doing too hot in this picture.
I love this one but Alix looks a little to excited!!!
Here some more!
Jon sweeping me off my feet!
I love this shot!
and this one too!
and this one!
Here's closer to the lake. Check out Alix's smile on this one!hahaha
Almost put this on on the card, instead I put it on the girls Calendars I made for them! I love family! and I love family portraits. I think everyone should have them. NOW LET'S ALL GET IT THE CAR AND WARM UP!
No comments:
Post a Comment