Sunday, March 30, 2008

R.S. Hearts of Gold


The Relief Society this year had a yummy dinner & a beautiful program (The 10 Virgin's) this year. The entire night was fabulous. At the end I wished I brought some investigators cause The 10 Virgins play was so heartfelt & inspiring. I need to go to Desert Book and by the soundtrack cause I love hearing the words. In fact, I was really lucky this our Young Women got to see it the night be the big night and they all loved it too. I had to go back the next night cause it was that good. You would of thought I then would of brought someone with me, sadly to say I guess I was only thinking about myself. I need to work on that. Any way at the end of the night the Stake Relief Society, who i love very much gave all the sister who did their Visiting Teaching 90-100% that year a yummy chocolate & this wonderful certificate that I will always cherish. For some reason I am really proud that I got it, because I can't say my entire life being in Relief Society I have been 100%. The best thing of all I didn't even know they were giving out the certificate until that evening. I also remember thinking I was too embarrassed to look to see if my name was up there incase it wasn't. So I didn't until my R.S. President handed it to me. I wont lie it felt pretty good.

2 comments:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

GREAT JOB ANDREA!

The Behunin Family Story said...

That is something that you should be very proud of. Could you imagine what the church would be like if everyone got 100% on visiting and home teaching? Way to go!