Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sneak Peak

Here is the big sneak peak of the beginning of Alix's Ballet & Tap Class that she is taking at the recenter. She barely made it into this class. This class started two days after she turned four. I was really excited cause this class on April 23 she will have her very first dance recital. I am really excited about it. I'm not sure she knows she's doing it yet, it maybe a big shocker the day of the recital for her. Any way Alix loves ballet and I love putting my money where the kids really enjoy and appreciate what you are doing for them. The big dance recital will be at the Multi-Generation Pavilion where Jon's White Coat Ceremony was held. So this should be good! Everyone is invited but I can't promise you she will perform:)



1 comment:

The Behunin Family Story said...

Alix- Good luck in your recital. You sure look cute.