Well I have to say that today was a very successful 1st day of Preschool for us. We had so much fun. All the kids are so darn cute and was so darn excited about being there today. The secret is that I think I had just as much fun or more then the kids. I love teaching especially little kids. The kids learned so much today. One thing we learned was the letter A. So we made applesauce. that was my favorite part the day. Alix was eating lunch (looks like I don't have to do much to get her excited). Yleana and Presely favorite things was hanging apples on the tree. Where Wills favorite things was reading all the Apple books. I think my favorite part about this Preschool I feel more involved with my child education and I have a blast doing it.
This is our Classroom

This is our Reading Room/ Gym

Alix and me on our First Day of Preschool

MY AWESOME CLASS!
Everything you need to make your own applesauce.
3lbs of apples-peeled, cored and chopped
3 cups of water
3/4 Cup of White Sugar
1 Tablespoon of Lemon Juice
Simmer over medium-low heat for 15-20 minutes or till tender
Run cooked apples in a food processor. Stir in sugar and lemon Juice.
Cook over medium heat for about 3-5 minutes.
OUR YUMMY CREATION!
6 comments:
Looks like you were very sucessful. I didn't know you were teaching Preschool. You do all kinds of things. your amazing. have fun!! Yummy applesauce.
Way to go. Looks like you were super organized. Alix will just love it.
Everything looks great, it gives me ideas for my preschool. Great Job!
Looks like so much fun! I miss teaching that is my very favorite age!!! You have lots of fun ideas and I'm sure the kids had a great time! Cute little class!
I found your blog! That's a great house, where is that at? Nice work on the homemade applesauce!!
Looks like you had a blast. I hope the kids had as much fun as you.
Post a Comment