Friday, September 12, 2008

Vote On My Poll

Okay Everyone I have a new poll I want people to vote on. Yesterday I hit my 6 weeks left mark and I can't help but think when this baby really is coming. So tell me what you think if she will come early or late or on time :) surprisingly I am hoping late but I don't want to be in the hospital on Halloween. I want to watch my kids get all dressed up and throw a party for them. Also I don't want her on her due date (Oct. 23) cause I guess I'm selfish and don't want to share Birthdays. The reason why I want her to come late (even though I am having a feeling she is coming at least three days early) is because I am one busy bee right now and I have a million and one things to do before she gets here. and I haven't even begun nesting (organizing and deep cleaning my house) and that is what is causing most of my stress right now. Anyway I do this cause my family is into polls especially when the first snow fall will be in Colorado. I always guess Oct. 11th. So you all heard it from me and believe you me I have been right on, on a few occasions.

3 comments:

Julie said...

She could share my little girl's birthday- October 25th! You'd be home for Halloween- and wouldn't have to share your day, either!

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Have a vote on a name. How about Hilga?

The Dell Family said...

You are so funny Tanya! I may of thought about it if it started with an "A" though :)