Wednesday, September 17, 2008

This Ones for Stacia



Okay if any of you read my friend Stacia's blog you would of seen a little boy that she babysits asleep leaned over a chair. It's the cutest picture and this just happened to her this last week, so it's funny that just today after swimming at play-group I feed Addison and was in the other room and came back to see Addison sleeping on the countertop.

Stacia this far worse. If Addi fell off that could of done some damage. Crappy mom I am.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm surprised she didn't fall the way she is sitting. Well at least all is well and safe.

Stacia said...

Holy smokes! That is so crazy and funny what a cute little sleeper... we must be wearing the kids out with so much fun! You are so not a crappy Mom, I'm amazed that she fell asleep like that barely on the counter, but I think it's cute she got her binky and her blanket!

The Behunin Family Story said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brett said...

I cant believe how much she looks like Alix. They are as Alix would put it "same match"

The Behunin Family Story said...

Cute picture of Addi. Love the blanket.

Julie N said...

Your girls are so cute! I think it's funny when kids fall asleep like that, good thing you caught her before she fell! I cant believe you are nearly on the home stretch with your pregnancy!!