Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm Losing My MInd!

This pregnancy is really taking a toll on my mind. I literally have been so forgetful and it's really starting to annoy me. Just like the other day I left the house to go to WalMart and on the way there I realized I forgot all my ads (Walmart here match price all the ads so I like going there for a one-stop deal). Any so I had to all the way back so the house to grab my ads. Later on in the day (and this is even after I took a nap) I headed to KMart to pick up a dresser for the girls room and drove by my doctor's office and realized I had an appointment. I immediately took a U-ee and was only 15 minutes late. I was so lucky they let me in. That's not all after the appointment I headed to Kmart and realized I forgot my $5.00 off coupon.

Sadly to say I am having many of these kinds of days. I think the worst was when I forgot my wallet at Walmart and had over 100.00 of groceries and went to pay and realized my wallet was not in my purse. Talk about a disaster with two kids who were grumpy and let's say I was grumpy too after that cause I had them hold my groceries and I ran home AGAIN and grabbed my wallet to pay for the groceries. It's so difficult getting kids in and out of car seats like that.

CAN ANYONE RELATE OR AM I JUST LOSING MY MIND?

2 comments:

Julie said...

I am so glad that I am not the only one! I think I was worse with my third than I was with the other two, though. I would go to pick up Aaron from preschool and wouldn't be thinking about where I was going and would miss the turnoff to his school. So then I would have to drive ten minutes out of my way to get back to the school. Or I would get to the store and buy everything but the one thing I went to the store for to begin with. It's so frustrating. Luckily you're in the home stretch. Good luck, I'll be hoping for you!

The Behunin Family Story said...

Andrea I remember making fun of mom when she would forget things. For example I always made fun of her grocery list, I said I could remember everything without the list. So before we went to the store one day I read her list and told her to put it away. At the store I remember everything on it. Mom justed smiled and said, "Let me see you do that after you have kids." Last week I went to the store for milk and bread and only came home with milk! I thought of mom up in heaven grabbing her stomach laughing as hard as she could.