Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Aunty Krissy & Amy Visit from Vancouver

I apologize that this post is out of order but to me it needed to be posted. My wonderful sister-in-laws came down and visited us mainly to see Emberlynn and the girls. We had so much fun with them. Sadly to say I didn't think of my camera the majority of times so I really didn't get any pictures.




A fun and excited thing we did with Aunty Amy was go see KA at the MGM Grand. It's reg. a 200.00 show but there was a sale going for locals to see it for ONLY $49.00. WHAT A STEAL. It was so awesome and I now can see how they can charge so much for those tickets. Jon and I have seen a few shows on the strip but they have been for free because Jon donates blood and in return they give him show tickets, but obviously not for the high prices tickets but we have gotten tickets worth 89.00 a piece. So when ever you are in Vegas go donate blood for a free show. Totally worth it.




AS FOR "KA" I give it a 5 Star Rating and a MUST SEE!


Aunty Krissy with the girls at In-N-Out


Another thing we did was go to Silverton Casino and see all the fish in the aquarium. There is a mermaid that comes out and swim next to the kids and play with them. Addison thought is was so wonderful it's a good think Krissy took her camera cause I left it at home. 


 



Thanks Amy & Kristen for coming down and visiting us we love you and miss you.

2 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

How fun that they could come down and see the girls. I am totally jealous of you going an d seeing the shows.

Adrian and Danell said...

Crap why didn't you tell me about that show, we would have come and saw it for $50!! I am glad you sister in laws could come down and visit!!