Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Here is my "sweet" Emberlynn. She is now 3 1/2 months old. One of my favorite things about her is her stork bite on the back of her head it is shaped like a HEART! 

How adorable is that?
Maybe it's her way of saying

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

A heart means love and Emberlynn is so full of love and I am not just saying that. She is one of the happiest babies I have ever met. She is always so full of smiles and laughter. 

I can't believe how big she is getting. She is so strong and she's not by small little newborn anymore which makes me sad, but I am so excited about who she is becoming, her personality and everything:)

4 comments:

Carolyn and Mark said...

That is so cute! What a perfect post. She is getting so big and I am glad she is a good baby for you, what a cutie.

The Behunin Family Story said...

So Cute! She is changing so much! I need to see her again!

Julie said...

She is adorable! Love the heart shaped stork bite!

Mandi Roth said...

How cute is she.. Love the post!! I know you have lots of love in your home. :)