Thursday, February 5, 2009

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY Alix

I can't believe I  have a 5 year old. Alix is so precious to us and everyday I am so amazed what she is and becoming. I am so proud of her choices that she makes. She definitely is an individual who has personality and loads of love. She is definitely one of a kind.  One of my favorite things about her is how much she loves and cherishes friendships. I really think this love with carry through her whole life and bless her life; as well as, the people she comes in contact with. She is a joy in my life and what Pres. Uchtdorf talked about in his conference talk, her life gives me glimpsies of eternal happiness in this life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALIX!


How fun is this?- Kristen Jon's sister was able to come on Alix's Birthday and celebrate with us. Thanks Krissy for coming. We love you!


Alix and her Arial Birthday Cake


Those Crazy kids:)

That night she opened her awesome princess pajamas. Aren't they beautiful.

2 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

What a fun party. Alix is such a princess.

Julie said...

I can't believe we're old enough to have kids that age! She's beautiful!