Monday, August 17, 2009

Home Depot Project


At the beginning of the month I took the girls to Home Depot to do their Free Craft. The girls had so much fun and some how I was able to help them and manage three kids at the same time :) The girls loved hammering and I was really impressed on both of them doing so well with the project. I didn't however have enough guts to paint them there so we did it at home. Alix asked if she could put vinyl on them too and of course I said, "yes." I let both girls choose there own fonts and sizes it just had to fit in the space. They were very proud so I had to take a picture and of course this was worthy to post.

Good Job Girls!

3 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

Very Cute!!

The Behunin Family Story said...

I saw them in their room. That is way cute!

Hiatts said...

what a great mom you are, those are so cute! And I LOVE the pictures of Emberlynn beautiful!