Wednesday, August 19, 2009

MODELING FOR A PHOTOSHOOT



Emberlynn got to be a model for my friend Corrines Company. It was great cause we all had a fun time and I got some totally awesome pictures out of it too -- oh and Emberlynn also got a FREE headband. Emberlynn is now all over her blog and Etsy store. It's kind of fun! Any way Check these out Corrine did AWESOME!










There were lots more but these were my favorite. I can't wait to blow them up!
Which one is your favorite?


4 comments:

Laura Hooker said...

Wow, stuning photos! I love the one with the white flower and her smiling! How precious~

Brett said...

She got gorgeous eyes, I like the one where she is looking down in the big pink headband

The Behunin Family Story said...

I am not sure which one I like best they are all so wonderful. What a great pictures to have of her.

Adrian and Danell said...

I actually just went to her webpage yesterday and saw Addie! (What a bad aunt I am though, i didn't even realize it was Emberlynn. I think I like the last picture the best. Very Cute!