Monday, March 14, 2011

{Alix's 7th Birthday}

Alix is seven!
I can't believe it has been 7 years since we first met at the hospital. The moment we met I knew she was special. She is such a happy little girl who is always trying her very best to make those around her happy too. She is great big sister he really takes care of her sisters and it always asking me how she can help me. She knows my belly is getting big with this baby and is always trying to pick things up for me off the floor so I don't have to bend over as much.  I love Alix and happy that she is in our family! I couldn't be more proud to be her mother.



Here is the hat her teacher Mrs. Patton gave her at school. She had to wear it all day. 
We loved it.




This year we decided to have no Birthday parties with friends that is except for our next door neighbors cause they are the best and help us eat all the food, cause I have a problem with always making too much food. But let's be honest what's a family of 5 supposed to do with a cake recipe that makes 24 cupcakes? We can't eat them all. 

Roller Blades!
One of the older neighbor girls have roller blades who Alix adores and once she saw her roller blades her kid 3-step roller skates just weren't cutting it anymore. So I made her wait till her birthday to get some. Since her birthday she has been wearing them inside like crazy cause I told her once she skates outside she no longer can skate inside.





"BEAUTY AND THE BEAST"
This year for Alix's Birthday we saw the play, "Beauty and the Beast." It was a community play that cost $5.00 to attend per adult and kids 5 and under were free. It was a cute little play we all enjoyed. The cast did a really cute job too.





Happy Birthday Alix

2 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

Happy Birthday Cute Alix. I am glad your mom is finally posting your birhtday! Alix you are such a special girl!

Adrian and Danell said...

What a fun day! HOw fun that she got roller blades!