Jon's sister Kristen is serving a full-time mission for our church across seas in the lovely land of England. It has been really fun to see pictures of her there and her testimony grow tremendously strong. She is such an amazing girl and have always and more now to say I am proud to call her my sister.
We received a wonderful surprise package from her that we were so not expecting but very excited to receive it. It was the most delicious candy from England and YUMMM it was soooooo good! I think the girls were way too excited about it and I think ate all their candy that day. Me I had to savor it for ONLY A few days then it was gone. The Hot Chocolate was to die for. It was fun to have bubbles in your hot chocolates the whole time drinking it and it tasted so good.
Sorry we had to take pictures of of a few wrappers, well a lot of wrappers! Kristen gave each girl their own bag of candy and and Jon our own too. I think my favorite one is called BOOST-- very yummy.
1 comment:
We have tried a couple of them. My kids love the hippos. Our old piano teacher (her husband is in the air force) sends them. ASk her to send some penguins. Mike and Suellen first sent them to me cause I love penguins. Now Hiedi sends them. How fun for your kids.
Post a Comment