This is what I looked like at exactly at 39 weeks. I was heading to my friends house for a Classical Presentation of music from some talented people; such as, herself, her families, missionaries, other members of the church. I think its a pre-requisite that missionaries here in NY have to be amazing at music, not just know how to play the hymns. Elder Call, Elder Hall & Elder Figget were amazing. Even though two of them were no longer in our Branch the Mission President allowed them to come back from Staten Island and perform. He sat next to me and he was the funniest commentary man I know and one of the sweetest. Anyway I had a blast and thought this was the best way to spend a day by myself and reflect before I have this baby. Emily my friend was an amazing Opera Singer at BYU and performed solos constantly in front of thousands there.
39 Weeks Pregnant
P.S. for the record I gained the most this pregnancy and I don't remember having a bigger belly compared to my other pregnancies. I worry so much he's going to be a 10 pound baby.
Here's a few pictures of projects that I have worked on the last few weeks.
{2 SETS OF SCRUBS}
All my kids have came home from the hospital with scrubs so I had to keep tradition this time I made his for less then $3.00.
I also made new ones for Alix. Her cost 5.50 to make. Both were a big tricky sense I pattern I had was for size 1T-4T. But they some how turned out great and it really wasn't that hard to figure out.
{TAG BLANKET & BIRB CLOTH}
{PEE-WEE TEE-PEE'S}
Go ahead and make fun of me, cause I laughed the whole time I was making them. I kept asking my sisters what I need to know about changing a boy since it was new to me. They gave me a few good tips. Then one day I was at MOTHERHOOD- PEA AND A POD. and they had these there. I laughed so hard out loud in the store with Jon. Little did I know it got me to look up on the internet and found a blog with a pattern, so I made a few or 12.
We'll see if I actually use them, but at least I had fun making them.
{12 X12 Tile}
My friend Emily had me make her this. I have used this quote many times, but I have to say this is my favorite tile design yet.
I think this is only the second project I have sold. I haven't done anything to promote my business, in fact my machine sits in the basement. I have learned that there is time and season for all things. I feel right now my business is taking a season off for a while. Who knows when and if it will be back. Time will only tell.
Besides these projects house cleaning has been on my mind. It was fun to make these things and think about the little one who is coming to our home. I feel inadequate right now. Thinking that there are so many people who could raise 4 kids better then me. But for some reason the Lord sees fit for me to have four. I have always imagined 5 kids in our family, but after everyone I say I have to take them one at a time and I am grateful they have all came one at a time. I don't know all the challenges ahead of me,. But one thing I know for sure even with all the challenges there will be much FUN AND LAUGHTER in our home and we will ENJOY LIFE.
5 comments:
I have 3 boys and I have never had to use the "tee pee", although I do always make sure I have a wipe handy, out of the box- ready to cover things up if they start to spray. Just learn to change them really quickly and you'll be fine! (Totally made me laugh though!) Congrats on the boy- can't wait to see pictures!
Wow, I don't think I ever looked that good when I was pregnant, let alone 39 weeks prego!! Gorgeous!
I also never used the pee-pee tee-pee, after about a month they learn not to pee when their diaper is off and before that you might just get sprayed a little, but it's a rite of passage for a boy mom!! Have fun with the little guy.
You look so so good!! What a babe! I love all the stuff you make. I wish I could learn! Pee-Pee-Tee-Pee's are so funny! That was the first I have ever seen them. Totally made me laugh!
Wow you hot tamale. You are so cute! You make motherhood look easy. Every single time I get on here I'm amazed at all you do. You are so wonderful. I gave a talk in Sacrament this last week and talked specifically about you and your cute family (sisters and all). You are truly inspiring! Can't wait to see new baby pics!
You really do look great pregnant!
Post a Comment