Sunday, April 10, 2011

{Lunch Date w/ Dad}





The other day we headed down to Daddy's Hospital to have a lunch date with him. He was on-call that day so it would normal mean the girls wouldn't see him till the next day, so from time to time we like to bring him lunch. This day we headed down to the beach. The beach is 2 blocks from the hospital. It was a breezy day but I think I was the only one who noticed the cold weather. As for the girls they were having the biggest blast hanging out with dad. I was a big lazy and landing my big belly down in the sand and took pictures and watched them play.



We found a mosiac of seashells that looked really cool.




Throwing Shells in the ocean!



Here are some fun seashells Alix and the girls found. 
We all loved how big they were too.




No comments: