Thursday, May 3, 2012

{Mason Today- Well two days ago}

Because I am so bad at updating my blog to be the current day or week. Here is what Mason looks like today {well two days ago : ) }

I love him he is so handsome. One of my favorite things about him is when I breast feed him in the middle he takes a break and claps.
He loves hugging people back
He's probably the most popular boy or man in our Branch. {He hardly ever sits with us}
He is always so happy.
He loves loves boy boy things. I don't know why this comes so shocking to me but boys will be boys and girls will be girls. 
He loves space shuttles, balls, cars and he is always pushing around his big dump truck
He makes me so happy!
Jon loves that he always pats him on his back when he gives Jon a hug.
He's also daddy's boy but when it comes down to it nothing is better then ME.
At night I love singing him to sleep. He doesn't need me to but it has become my favorite part of the day. As I sing he seems to always open mouth kiss me and totally doesn't stop : ). He makes me laugh uncontrollably every time cause he doesn't stop {Jon's jealous that I make out with Mason every night- I tell Jon I would make out with you too every night if ONLY YOU WERE HOME} I WON THAT FIGHT : )
Mason is into everything you can think of he just turned one and somehow has manages to climb all kinds of things including standing on the dinning room table.
I love love love HIM
HE'S MY LITTLE MASON!


1 comment:

The Behunin Family Story said...

He looks like such a cute little boy. I am so sad that I totally missed his baby stage. I cannot wait to play with him this summer.