In fact we headed to Outer Space for his Birthday.
I need to slow down and look in the sky more and watch the clouds with my kids and allow them to have SLOW MOMENTS rather then me cramming their day with crafts and activities and chores. Not like those things are bad they are wonderful but moderation in everything is a key to a happy life.
So that is my spill and thoughts of what I had when my Boy turned 1. to savor and slow down and remember the laundry can sit on dresser another day so I can just play with my little ones because I already feel like I am already losing them to the future.
Here's what we did. Everyone was involved planning preparing and shopping for his Birthday.
Jon Made Dinner. I love his mini hot dogs and space balls and craters.
STacking donuts is the easiest cake EVER. I LOVE IT. Jon made the wings on the bottom.
Poor Mason woke up on his Birthday with PINK EYE! So sad but he was so tough. He just looks like he is crying in every shot though : (
Glow Stick for later
Oh No . . . . I guess bath time needs to come sooner then later. What a sticky mess.
Alix helped with all the decorations, but this one she did all on her own. I love it. She loved this party so much she says she ones one too.
My friend Bridi gave Mason all of his close for the next year or two. She dressed he boy so well and I'm so glad Mason will be Styling for at least 2 more years. Included was this costume. Couldn't have been more perfect timing.
I have said this before and I will say it again. Mason is so so HAPPY. I LOVE HIM.
Grandpa gave him this Dump truck that he plays with everyday!
Happy Birthday Mason!
Days I wonder what in the world I did or didn't do to deserve raising you as my son. I am so honored to raise you up. As a one year old you have already brought so much happiness not only to your family but to all our friends here in NY and to strangers. If the only reason you were here was to make others happy and forget about their worries for a moment then I think that is one great life to live.
Thank you for filling over my cup of JOY!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Mason!!!! Such a fun party. I am sure he will remember it the rest of his life!!!! (Don't we wish)
That is very cute!
I cannot believe he is 1!
Oh my gosh you are SO amazing! that is so darling! Happy 1st bday!!
Post a Comment