Queens was so much fun!
First we walked a long block through Queens to get a taste of things.
Then we arrived at this corner
At the corner we saw these cool things!!! Just PULL!
Well not sure if they work still- well come to think of it this is NY they probably do! :)
As this corner we also saw this dad pushing his kid and treat cart at the same time. His wife was ahead of him pushing another kid and treat ice box too. Things people do to make it here in NY. :(
This was a fun corner. Lots happening here.
If you have seen The King of Queens well then you have seen this next part. Watch the video to refreshen your memory. At the very end when he drops his Lemon Ice!
In fact if you really took a look at this video you will notice my last 3 posts we went to the same places they did : ).
The Lemon Ice King of Corona
LOVE LOVE LOVE
THIS PLACE
We wished we lived closer
I get so giddy over things like this. We were so happy being here.
Check out all these flavors.
We tried
Lemon-Jon
Lime-Mason
Strawberry/Banana-Alix
Cotton Candy-Addison
Rainbow-Emberlynn
& for Me
(well actually i picked two cause I picked Mason's! hee hee)
I asked the cute boy here for a popular one and he said Peanut Butter. I looked at him really strange and said no, he then insisted to try a sample. I politely agreed to one but was pretty reluctant about it. Then I tried it and HOLY COW IT WAS
DELICIOUS!
Not what I was thinking. So of course I bought that one and not out of courtesy.
I love these next pictures!
After our Lemon Ice we headed home. Once we got home we looked back and saw this . . .
IT MUST OF BEEN A GOOD DAY!!!!
1 comment:
I love all the fun pictures by the world. I love all the places that you get to go that we see on TV. I cannot believe how big Mason is getting.
Post a Comment