Tuesday, February 12, 2013

{CS Nails PhotoShoot}


My little sister while she was here did my eyelashes and we took some photos for her blog.  It was really fun. Here are some of the shots we took.

It was kind of fun. I never am on the other side of camera so it felt really weird. I'm so not a model. But check out the lashes on me. My last eyelash just fell out. I'm so sad they are all gone now. I need you Casandra to do my lashes again. They are so addicting and now I have to use some called mascara again : }



This one picture below me makes me laugh cause this is a look my sister Danell makes all the time and I didn't realize that I just made it. 





Here is the BEFORE shot!



Here is the AFTER shot!
{I only have mascara on my bottom lashes}



 Here are some more lash photos



This is my favorite lash photo below!!!





2 comments:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

You look super pretty Andrea!!!!

Brett said...

what the crap why have you not sent those to me???
Beautiful though!! Thanks again!