Tuesday, February 12, 2013

{Dumbo PhotoShoot}


I had to take Casandra to see one of my favorite places...DUMBO!

 Walking and playing around was fun. Here is a million shots we took. I think I posted way too many, but I just love so many and if it's not the perfect picture it's a memory I wanted to remember.



 I loved photographing my little sister. I wanted to play a little more. There was so much going on and a million places to take photos. 

We found this wall that we parked right next to and I thought her outfit went great with it.






I always love this door. I'm sure I will be taking more pictures of this door. I wanted that perfect photo where everyone is looking and to think we sat here for at least 10 minutes or more trying to get it. Little Mason can be really hard to old still so finally here he's perfect.










This family photo is framed in a large frame in my Living room above my fireplace. I edited it a little different.


I put my name on this photo even though I wasn't the one who took it. Casandra was the one who took it, so thank you so much for taking a great photo!



Here is another shot we took but I really didn't edit like I did the above one. This is one of my favorite shots!



I love these two people! What darling smiles.









One of my favorite shots too! PRICELESS!







 Addison asked me to take some photos of her.






MB had a turn too!






This picture I took is blurred but I love this grin of MB and the one above of Alix so I had to include them.




This family photo is framed in my office. I stare at it everyday!




 Thank you Casandra for taking our family photos. You did such a great job!!!!





We used this photo for my Family Christmas Card.




I want to remember this little face forever!


2 comments:

The Behunin Family Story said...

Great Pictures. You are so talented!

Brett said...

Andrea is talented or me JUST KIDDING!!! Andrea I wish I had your artistic eye.