Sunday, February 10, 2013

{Casandra & Prya's Visit}

The kids were so excited to wake up and finally meet little Priya for the very first time. {She is adorable} Oh how I wish I lived closer to them. I would love to spoil them live hugs and kisses all the time.  Here's Alix waking up with Priya for the very first time.


We headed to the City 5 kids and 2 mommas. We took the train in and every time I do I tell myself I should do it more often rather then drive in. The kids really enjoy the train ride especially Mason.

As seats would open we would move around until we found the perfect seat.

Here's our perfect seat.


We first headed to Macy to see Santa. This is our third year and Holy Cow this was the longest by FAR  that I have ever waited in line to go see Santa. But we did and it was worth it like always.

This time the line wrapped into the employee offices. Never have I ever done that. The good thing was at least it was moving because I wasn't feeling to swell in there.

More waiting
and more waiting
and more waiting but finally approaching some fun stuff...
Here we are....WE made it!!!


The north pole is always fun thing to do. This is where you wish the line would SLOW DOWN.

LITTLE Priya with Santa Claus
My family with Santa minus Jon
Checking out Macy Famous Storybook Windows


We strolled down to Rockefeller Plaza and saw the Big Tree.


The tree is quite a sight to see and to see it in person it is quite stunning. I love Christmas in New York!

Casandra & Priya sleeping away!


MB happier then ever checking out the tree.

Addison too! MASON well I'm not sure what he is thinking : )


2 comments:

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Super fun!!! I can't wait for the day I go. Wow what a line.

The Behunin Family Story said...

I want ot visit New York at Christmas sometime. How fun