Tuesday, June 4, 2013

{Braces Already?}



 Alix inherited my teeth. Alix has lots of crowding in her teeth where if we didn't do anything teeth would have to be pulled. Our Dentist referred us to an amazing orthodontist who is really shaping Alix's teeth to be wonderful indeed. Back in January she started her Phase I- Where she received a spacer and we a had a little key that we would turn at night. This was amazing how first it worked and spreaded out her teeth so new teeth can come down. The second part of Phase I had her start straightening and gathering the teeth together again. This part started the first week of April. Most likely she will have braces for 6 months or a little more, then they will take them off and Phase I will be complete. These are not her real braces so most likely she will get those braces back on in the future.




Alix chose Green to be her first color. Every 6 weeks they change the color. The second time she picked pink. I'm curious what color she will pick next. She said red and blue to be patriotic for the 4th of July.

DOESN'T SHE LOOK ADORABLE WITH HER NEW BRACES!