Mason turned two in the middle of April. He loves animals so it was only again appropriate and get our annual pass to 5 zoos in the New York Area. This kid cannot get enough of animals. So for his Birthday we headed to the Bronx zoo to adventure for Mason for the first time that he can remember.
HE LOVED IT!
I felt like a rockstar of a mom this day. I drove to the Bronx by myself with four kids and took them to the zoo. Jon was in Manhattan for a Surgery Conference so I was solo. He did later join us for dinner. But my kids so well behaved and listened and it was so much fun and easy. I love days like this one.
Mason like his mom loved giraffes.
Eating our packed lunch next to this guy!
Mason loved his day at the Zoo and I can't wait to go lots and lots more!
After the zoo we headed home and had a pizza party. He loves pizza and cheers with a BIG
"YAAH"
I found these cheap at Michaels. They were a big hit!
Jon's eyes look good on this giraffe : )
So cute! I love it!
Blowing out his cupcakes.












1 comment:
What a fun little birthday. YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR!
Post a Comment