The girls set up chairs for us to put on a show for us while they dazzled us with their cool tricks.
They already look like pros.
Next we heading to our Malverne Easter Day. It was a cold day, but we didn't want to pass up a day to see the Easter Bunny. Here's Mason on his first hunt. The girls were trying to help him.
MB found some eggs too.
They handed out free cotton candy and popcorn.
E
veryone had a turn. and they all turned out looking like the Easter Bunny themselves.
Mason was so happy about this and couldn't stop looking at it.
Here are the girls tired about waiting to head down the stairs to find their hidden Easter baskets in the house.
I'm not sure why Mason is sad here but the kids all got Church books and candy.
Mason had fun this Easter and was understanding quickly to grab the eggs.
I really wanted a nice picture of all of us but I'm lame and forgot again then when I remember not everyone was there then I forgot when they all came back. Here are some photos the missionary took.
That was our Easter and the end of our Spring Break!
1 comment:
That little Mason cracks me up. He has grown so much since last summer. Fun Easter! I loved the girls in their tennis skirts.
Post a Comment