MB & Mason sad Daddy has to leave for work so they think it's a good idea to block the door so he can't go.
She's very stern. Sadly some how will all of daddy's strength he manages to open the door and leave for work. And yes he rides his bike to work well at least when he's working at South Nassau for the last 5 months. A hospital that's only minutes away from our house. I love when he's there and it's a nice hospital too.
This day I found MB playing what seemed like all morning playing with the toothbrushes. They were people in her imagination. MB has the biggest imagination that I know of. No one ever knows what's going on in her mind it's amazing. She entertains herself. She loves friendships and they are really important to her--VERY IMPORTANT, but she always tends to some how eventually imagine off in her own mind and before you know she's somewhere over the rainbow.
Here's her catching me in the act of taking pictures of her.
MB and Mason are so independent it's crazy. Here they are making breakfast for themselves and of course MB always serves and helps Mason. He is her Best Friend and vice versa.
silly kids
1 comment:
The little moments are always the best. I hope when my kids are gone they will remember the big vacations but also the little moments in life.
Post a Comment