Friday, March 7, 2014

{A Few Good things}

Addison started to play the piano. My friend Katie has been teaching Alix the past year and this year we thought it was time for Addison to join in on the fun.
Katie is my friend who secretly she doesn't know that I am planning on cutting her a big check in the future for. She has been so sweet to offer free piano lessons for my girls and it's crazy cause she just offered to give Alix free singing lesson too, so she might start that soon, my only hesitation is I feel so bad cause she wont take anything from me so I just give her gifts here and there and I plan on taking pictures for her come spring but really she has saved me thousands already. Especially out here in NY they cost 30.00 per half hour. YIKES! Anyway I don't know what I have done in this life time to have such a wonderful friend like Katie she's seriously a saint.



Addison loves piano and always loves to practice.



So one day we lost Alix's glasses and the whole family was searching for them. We couldn't find them so we prayed as a family to find them. Alix is not allowed to take a test without them so she really needed to find them. As we were all searching I remember and so does Jon remember looking up at the curtains but we never gave it a second thought, well we did we both thought about it a few times but I should say we never acted upon it. All we new was Mason was in that room with the glasses which comes to the conclusion they could be anywhere.



So Finally Jon listened to the prompting and guess where he found them. So crazy.





Of course afterwards we knelt as a family and thanked our Heavenly Father for helping us find them cause seriously WE NEEDED HIS HELP FOR SURE!

1 comment:

The Behunin Family Story said...

Remember when great grandma would come in the front room and listen to us practice. I have felt her so many times listening to my kids practice. I am sure that she is there with your kids too.

How did Mason get them up there? Way to listen to the prompting