Sunday, June 22, 2014

{Peak Festival}


Alix got invited to a very special PEAK FESTIVAL. It's an All-County Group. Only 16 people are chosen to go from each school and Alix was one because she demonstrated to her teacher her love for music as she participates in  the Senior Orchestra-Violin, Senior Chorus and plays the piano at home. She had such a blast as they brought this group together on a Saturday and they could choose their classes they wanted to go to.

Alix chose....
A stomp class {which my favorite--I even learned it}
A dance rythm class
A Chior  class.

Here are her friends who attended along with her.





 AFter the classes we all met in the auditorium and watch all their performances. They were all so wonderful.



 The girls had Parent Teacher Conferences and these are a few of their Art work pieces I found in the hallway while I was waiting for my turn.






No comments: