This year for Alix's 10th Birthday she wanted a Frozen Birthday. Since dad didn't see it on opening day like we did we decided to go again. There was no school and it was a magical day cause it was snowing January 19th. Not suprisingly but it's always fun to have a fun snowy day to celebrate things. I did Alix's hair like Elsa {Alix's request}. and we snapped a few pictures when it started to snow.
My beautiful 10 year old. I love her so much.
After the movie she really wanted a build a bear. All my girls were so excited for their birthday cause they wanted one too. HEre is what she chose. Matching glasses, but Alix doesn't have hers on cause they are only for reading.
At home we had a few decorations.
and a few more presents.
Even Alix found a frozen outfit to match the party. What have I turned this little girl into....oh me. :-) I love it.
OPening some presents
This little guy helping himself.
Luckily someone jumped back in! Happy Birthday my sweet Alix! No one can take your place!
1 comment:
Alix you are the most beautiful girl. I love the pictures of you in the snow. Cute Cupcakes!
Post a Comment