Alix's has been working really hard for four months on the Annie play. She is an New Yorker in the play but if there was a lead New Yorker she was it! She was front and center and did a beautiful job dancing, singing and acting. I love her.
Jon bought some flowers in the city to bring to the play. He barely made it in time.
Alix took this play and her part very seriously. She was wonderful and her hard work showed.
Told you...Font and Center!
Nancy came to watch and she loved it!
I was so proud of her. When I saw her I started to say things and I noticed that the words I was saying is exactly what my mom would say to her. At the moment I felt the presence of my mother and it was overwhelming to me. She caught me by surprise and then I thought....Why wouldn't she be here. Why wouldn't she want to see her little granddaughter perform. I love being a mom and I love my mom. I love that that this was a special evening for the whole family.
1 comment:
Great Job! What a fabulous play!
Post a Comment