I tried to potty train Mason when he turned 3 and it didn't happen at this time. He since now has taught himself and he's 3 1/2 years old. He did it by himself and never has had an accident. It may have been the fact that he talk much better now. But when the kids are ready their ready and I love it cause seriously no mess, no bedwetting no nothing. And he's a straight shooter :-). Love this boy.
Went to a yummy Burger joint Burger-Fi. Love their burger so much and the fries are delicious reminds me of In and Out cause it has it's own secret menu. They have a similar animal style but they call it something else that's not coming to my mind right now!!
Here's Alix putting a french frie in her mouth and smiling. i think it's pretty hilarious.
Alix did a day camp with the Lynbrook Kickline. They had fun and in the evening they performed for us. Alix was adorable!
I love how Alix always smiles at me for the pictures! hahaha


No comments:
Post a Comment