Saturday, March 8, 2008

World Market Center



What a fun day I had. With a degree in Interior Design I had always learned about how cool the World Market Center was in NC. I always wanted to attend, but lucky for me the finally built one in Las Vegas right down the street from me. So with my business license and being an Interior Designer I got to go in. It was totally cool. My AWESOME sister-in-law who I love very much was sweet enough to watch my kids for 5 hours while I walked every floor of the W.M.C. It was really fun being able to see the new trends of the fashion design world. Here I am standing in front of the building. Everyone minute I was excited about going. I think I brought home 7 bags, 20 catalogs, 2 calendars, bath slippers, Martha Stewart Magazines, free food, and water bottles. It was a lot of fun and I had fun all by myself. At the end of the day I will admit I am glad I am home with my kids they make me the happiest of all things in the world. That is my top priority in life is being home with my children and I am grateful I am in a position to do so.

1 comment:

Hiatts said...

What a fun thing to go to. I wish I could have gone. I seriously need you help with my house. wish you lived closer to decorate mine. Kaitlyn loves her dance class too. It is so fun to see them have fun doing something you put to into. hope you guys are doing well.