Friday, August 8, 2008

Begining of our Trip

Well we decided to go to Vancouver, Canada to visit Jon's family. We stayed there for almost 2 weeks. We had so much fun and were really sad to leave. The kids really warmed up to everyone considering we only see them maybe twice a year. You would of thought they have seen them every week. But I guess I shouldn't be so suprised considering all of them are SO SWEET and NICE!

Anyway on one of the first days we played with Brendan's Scooter (Jon's Brother) that he bought for his girlfriend, Kylee to use when she's in town.



Alix's couldn't get enough of it. Brendan has a motorcycle too and it's funny because Alix calls all motorcycles "Scooter Bikes" now. Which I know some people can be offended by :)



I had a blast on the "Scooter Bike."



Alix showing off her big muscles.



Just a cute picture I wanted to throw in there!



ARE "Scooter Bikes" made for REAL MEN? I don't think so :)


Jon trying to look manly on a Scooter Bike. As you can see doesn't work.

In conclusion- Scooter Bikes are for Girls!

2 comments:

Brett said...

We Love how you are wearing a helmet and Alix is not. HAHA.Looks like fun

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

Cute, you and Alix look darling on it. Jon, well, what a man.