Up at Grouse Mountain I got some shots with my kids with Uncle Brendan. He is such a great uncle and I wish we were closer so we can hang out with him more. I love more then anything seeing my kids with their uncles and aunts (aunties). Being up in Vancouver makes me sad cause I realize how faraway I am from Brendan, Amy and Krissy. I love them so much and wish that my kids could be around them more (or maybe it's just the rain in Vancouver that makes me sad? ha ha jk ) Some how and I don't know how all three of them do it, but Alix and Addison warm up to them the second they seem them like they see them once a month. I think that just shows how wonderful all three of them really are.
3 comments:
Such cute pictures I especially love the black and white ones of Alix
Great pictures!
It is so nice that your children took so well to Jon's family. It made the trip more fun for everyone.
Post a Comment