Wednesday, August 11, 2010

{Children's Museum}


When I hear the word "FREE" I jump all over it!

I found out that our local libraries have free passes you check out to the Children's Museum, Aviation Museum, and Wood-bury Gardens. So we decided to check out the Children's Museum here in Garden City. (20 minutes drive)

I just might think this is the CUTEST PICTURE I HAVE EVER TAKEN!
Really I'm sure it doesn't get much cuter then this!




We had so much fun with these mirrors. Of course I had to step in and get a shot.

Alix went for the "GO TEAM" pose.


Addison too got creative with "RING AROUND THE ROSIES"

I love going to Children's Museums. They mainly have a lot of the same things, but yet they are so different and unique. This one was so much fun. I know we will be going here a lot. We spent an half of a day here and still left wanting more. JOn and I love bringing the kids here it gives us another opportunity to teach our children all about science. A subject Jon loves if you didn't know all ready!


The girls get so excited about everything here. I think we could spend an entire day in one room of the museum.

Addison looking cute like always!

There was a HUGE MOUND OF BLOCKS feet away from Emberlynn which she totally loves to play with at home, but she would rather be on the computer cause FINALLY SHE GETS PERMISSION TO PLAY ON ONE. Unlike my MAC at home. Don't even think about Emberlynn : )

Alix is enjoying the blocks though!



I think one of the neatest things in life is to watch your children overcome fear. Alix is normally up for anything but this wild (really wild) maze that two stories high that winds all over the place and makes you depend on the ropes a lot of times get through it. Once you are in there's no turning back. The maze was long and at times Alix was VERY SCARED. I couldn't go in and help her either I just had to stand on the sidelines cheering her on and telling her words of encouragement. At the end she SUCCEED! I know this is how life is for many children, teenagers, young adults, older adults and senior citizens. Our H.F. is cheering us on he cannot come down and walk us through it but He is standing on the sidelines watching and cheering and giving us words of encouragement when we ask for it and sometimes when we don't. He sees the end and even though it's hard at times for us not to see the end we Trust Him knowing that we will be happy in the end if we follow Him.

AND AS YOU CAN SEE ALIX IS HAPPY SHE MADE IT THROUGH and I couldn't have been more proud or happy.

To all my children know that your mommy, daddy the Savior and our Loving Heavenly Father will always be there cheering you on and giving you words of encouragement. We know you gals and guys (if there is any in my future) will make it even when you don't believe in yourselves. You all are special and will make to the end and I promise you will be HAPPY.

Love,
Mommy

4 comments:

Season and Isabella said...

You are such a fabulous mommy. You inspire me- truly. I agree that picture of Emberlynn is one of the cutest I have ever seen!

The Behunin Family Story said...

What a fun time.

Brett said...

The girls were very creative with what they did with the mirrors

Jared and Tanya's Family said...

I love these pictures. I want to go to that musuem. GREAT JOB ALIX. You are awesome.