Okay, Okay, Okay I know you hear me all the time complain about Vancouver Rain. It's not that I don't hate rain I just don't like it raining 300 days out of the year or more. When it rains I LOVE WHEN IT POURS. We have probably had around a dozen or more rainfalls here since we moved here and I love it.
One of the first rains we were playing outside with our neighbor families and we heard a loud crake from the sky and EVERYONE grabbed their stuff and rain inside. My family looked at each other and thought what's the BIG FUSS? Seconds later DOWN POUR.
No wonder they were all RUNNING! LOL
DOES THAT MAKE ME A BAD SAMARITAN?
If you notice closely you can't see the 6" or so gutter across the street.
4 comments:
LOL - "I stayed inside taking pictures of the dumb thing" You are too funny. I think I am mostly laughing because that would
SO be me too!
I am with you there is nothing better than a down pour. I remember mom loved the rain too. So whenever it rains I think of mom.
I love the rain. That just looks so awesome. Maybe I need to come there during rain season.
I don't know how you do all these things and still have time to blog about them. I am trying to tell people I don't have time to blog, but my life doesn't seem to be as packed as yours. Have fun experiencing NEW YORK.
I loved reading all of your posts since in NY....and Jon is even in some of the pictures...We miss you guys and it looks like you are doing well...
Post a Comment